Aller au contenu
- Responding to the Criminalization of HIV Transmission or Exposure: Resources for lawyers and advocates
- LA CRIMINALISATION DU VIH AU CANADA : TENDANCES CLÉS ET PARTICULARITÉS
Mykhalovskiy, C. Kazatchkine, C. Hastings (March 2017)
- Fact Sheet: Sex Offender Registries (2017)
- Consensus Statement: “Undetectable = Untransmittable”
- Canadian consensus statement on HIV and its transmission in the context of criminal law (2014)
Loutfy, M. Tyndall et al., Canadian Journal of Infectious Diseases & Medical Microbiology 25, 3 (2014): pp. 135–140.
- UNAIDS, Ending overly broad criminalisation of HIV non-disclosure, exposure and transmission: Critical scientific, medical and legal considerations (2013)
- Global Commission on HIV and the Law, HIV and the Law: Risks, Rights and Health (July 2012): Recommendations 2.1 to 2.5.
- Oslo Declaration on HIV Criminalisation (2012)
- Ten Reasons Why Criminalization of HIV Exposure or Transmission Harms Women (Athena Network, 2009).