Aller au contenu
- Reportages médiatiques : le VIH et le droit criminel
- Responding to the Criminalization of Exposure or Exposure: Resources for Lawyers and Advocates
- HIV CRIMINALIZATION IN CANADA: KEY TRENDS AND FEATURES Mykhalovskiy, C. Kazatchkine, C. Hastings (March 2017)
- Fact Sheet: Sex Offender Registries (2017)
- Consensus Statement: « Undetectable = Untransmittable »
- Canadian consensus statement on HIV and its transmission in the context of criminal law (2014)
Loutfy, M. Tyndall et al., Canadian Journal of Infectious Diseases & Medical Microbiology 25, 3 (2014): pp. 135-140.
- UNAIDS, Ending overly broad criminalization of HIV non-disclosure, exposure and transmission: Critical Scientific, Medical and Legal Considerations (2013)
- Global Commission on HIV and the Law : Risks, Rights and Health (July 2012): Recommendations 2.1 to 2.5 .
- Oslo Declaration on HIV Criminalization (2012)
- Ten Reasons Why Criminalization of HIV Exposure or Transmission Harms Women (Athena Network, 2009).